Sunday, March 16, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Nail Art

Today on the blog, I've got some fun water marble blingy nails! I even added a bit of 3D acrylic work! Since everyone's doing shamrock and clover water marbling and hand painting, I thought some rainbow water marbled backgrounds would be fun and different. More info after the jump!! 


The colors I used for the water marble are OPI Koala Bear-y, Hot & Spicy, Need Sunglasses, Green-wich Village, No Rules For The Blues and Plugged-In Plum. Aren't they so pretty together?


So then I went over with Sephora by OPI's gold flavor polish in a bit of a swirl, then went in with pretty much every bit of gold bling and studs I have to include some additional gold leafing. 


To keep it with the St. Patrick's Day theme, I made a little cast iron looking pot out of INM black acrylic and placed it on my ring finger to make it look like the gold was swirling around out of the pot!


Hope you guys like! Be safe on St. Patrick's Day! I'll be working :( But at least my nails will look great!! Come find me:

Twitter: @NailsByKalee
Tumblr: NailAbuse.tumblr.com
Instagram: @NailsByKalee
My Blog: OnceUponAManicure.blogspot.com
Facebook: Facebook.com/OnceUponAManicure

No comments:

Post a Comment