Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sparkly Camo Nails!

So, I've now been out of the Army long enough to officially enjoy camo nails again. Yes, they're still a bit over played but I like them when there's a less subtle form of camo. All ten nails in woodland camo is just a bit too much. Well, here's what I came up with!



I really showed my OPI drawer some love with this one showcasing My Vampire is Buff, Glitzerland, My Favorite Ornament and 4 In The Morning. I also added some blingy Swarovski elements in pink and opalescent clear with gold square stud, ring and spike accents and a pearl in the center for the middle and some square studs down 4 In The Morning for some flare.


Hope you guys like them! For more, come find me on: 

Twitter: @NailsByKalee
Tumblr: NailAbuse.tumblr.com
Instagram: @NailsByKalee
My Blog: OnceUponAManicure.blogspot.com
Facebook: Facebook.com/OnceUponAManicure


No comments:

Post a Comment