Friday, February 7, 2014

Round-Up of the January Nail Art Challenge

As you guys know, I took part in Californails' January "Totally Doable, I Have A Life" Nail Art Challenge. You may not know that this was also my first official nail art challenge. Contests and "inspired by" type things but never a full month-long challenge. Since I managed to stick with it, I figured I would do a round up so everyone can know which manis were which days and so on... So here's the collective round up shot and the breakdown comes after!


03: fresh


06: sparkles


09: pattern


11: pastel blue


14: nature


16: gradient


19: sweets


22: studs


25: match OOTD (ISSE weekend)


28: re-creation (@thenailboss)


31: silver


My thanks goes out to @Californails for hosting this challenge and those of you who have followed me through this whole process. This was so much fun and was really a great set of topics! Can't wait to try another one soon but I think I'll be taking a month or so off... Not because they aren't fun, just because the pace was a lot. It's alright though, stay tuned because I'll still be posting all of my personal nail art! Find me on:

Twitter: @NailsByKalee
Tumblr: NailAbuse.tumblr.com
Instagram: @NailsByKalee
My Blog: OnceUponAManicure.blogspot.com
Facebook: Facebook.com/OnceUponAManicure

No comments:

Post a Comment