Friday, January 31, 2014

Day 31 "Silver" Manicure

I couldn't ignore the last day of @Californails' January Nail Art Challenge!! And I managed to make it in time! I have had so much fun doing this challenge and I can't wait to make my little round up of all of them! Any who, the topic is "Silver" and I chose to do some fun funky disco ball looking zebra print, foil and bling!! So here they are:

 
I used a 99 Cent Store silver on the pinky and thumb, Sinful Colors' Black on Black for the ring and index and Formula X by Sephora in Radioactive for the middle finger. I added a Swarovski Crystal and silver bullion to the index and some squiggly lines on the ring. I used silver (yes, prior to top coating, it was silver) foil on the middle finger and added a bow. The zebra print was done with a Milani nail art polish in Black Sketch.


Alright so that's it for the January Nail Art Challenge! I had so much fun!! I'll be posting some hand painted stuff from now on rather than inspired stuff. I really need to get back into painting, I miss it so much!! So be ready guys, it's going to be intense! 

Come find me!


Twitter: @NailsByKalee

Tumblr: NailAbuse.tumblr.com

Instagram: @NailsByKalee

My Blog: OnceUponAManicure.blogspot.com

Facebook: Facebook.com/OnceUponAManicure


No comments:

Post a Comment