Friday, January 24, 2014

Big Bear and Stud Nails

So, the family trip up to Big Bear was last weekend and, man, did we have a blast! There wasn't much snow (thank you global warming) but we still had so much fun!! And everyone got their nails done by yours truly! 

For my cousin Hazel, we did a fun color pop mani featuring Formula X for Sephora's __________. 


Gotta love the ugly upholstery on this chair, right?? 

Then on Sarah's nails I used Furmula X by Sephora's _______ with a glitter placement of OPI's I Snow You Love Me.


Then for my #1 fan, Miss Arlene, I did my January Nail Art Challenge, day 22 "studs" mani using OPI's Princesses Rule, Pink Diamond by Azature and various studs, stones and caviars. 

Hope you guys enjoy! Feel free to find me on:

Twitter: @NailsByKalee
Tumblr: NailAbuse.tumblr.com
Instagram: @NailsByKalee
My Blog: OnceUponAManicure.blogspot.com
Facebook: Facebook.com/OnceUponAManicure

No comments:

Post a Comment