Friday, January 31, 2014

Valentine's Part Deux

The second Valentine's Day mani I'll be posting is a wonderful "re-creation" nail art (hint hint Day 28 of the January Nail Art Challenge) inspired by the great Phong Luu a.k.a. @TheNailBoss on Instagram! His beautiful crisp lines were not exactly translated in my nails but I tried my best! I used Formula X for Sephora's White Matter and Dark Matter (as usual) and Azature's stunning Pink Diamond then added some pearls and Swarovski crystals to create this beautiful eye-catching Valentine's Day look! So here they are:


I had so much fun re-creating (and staring at) this beautiful set of nails! As always, I hope you enjoyed you know where to find me!

Twitter: @NailsByKalee
Tumblr: NailAbuse.tumblr.com
Instagram: @NailsByKalee
My Blog: OnceUponAManicure.blogspot.com
Facebook: Facebook.com/OnceUponAManicure

No comments:

Post a Comment