Friday, January 10, 2014

Pastel Blue Nails!!

On to the fourth post for the January Nail Art Challenge series! Today's prompt was "pastel blue". I used a beautiful Tiffany blue by Formula X for Sephora  called Unmistakable. I personally got this color from The Twenty Two set that they put out during the holidays and I'm so glad that the set included this yummy pale blue color. So without delay here are my "pastel blue" nails!


I figured it was only appropriate to put a bow and lots of rhinestones and pearls because having such a Toffany blue color on my nails just makes me crave diamonds!!! I used white acrylic by ASP for the bow and frills and some pearls and rhinestones I had from a Christmas nail art wheel from Sally Beauty Supply. I also threw in a bit of OPI's White Shatter for a bit of a rough look (can't be 100% frills and lace). 


Well I hope you like them! Stay tuned for the next post, coming up on the 14th!

Don't forget to find me on:

Twitter: @NailsByKalee
Tumblr: NailAbuse.tumblr.com
Instagram: @NailsByKalee
My Blog: OnceUponAManicure.blogspot.com
Facebook: Facebook.com/OnceUponAManicure

No comments:

Post a Comment