Friday, January 24, 2014

Valentine's Day Nail Art

So here's the first of my Valentine's Day nail art posts! I personally hate cutesy hearts and stuff for Valentine's Day, but I guess I can't avoid it so I just made my own little spin on hearts and stuff! Better pictures after the jump!


So, as you can see I put a little bit of pride into these nails with my equality heart and the two female symbols holding a heart. For this mani, I graduated a sheer nude color to a pink/red color then threw in a french manicure. On the thumb, I made a heart "camo" pattern in different shades of pink and black. On the two simpler nails, I made some lace and swirls with acrylic paint. 


Hope you like and feel free to find me on:

Twitter: @NailsByKalee
Tumblr: NailAbuse.tumblr.com
Instagram: @NailsByKalee
My Blog: OnceUponAManicure.blogspot.com
Facebook: Facebook.com/OnceUponAManicure

No comments:

Post a Comment