Friday, January 10, 2014

Pattern Nails!!

A bit late again, but here's my 5 minute nail mash up of some cool geometrical patterned nail wraps that I got from the 99 Cent Store. 🙊! Yes, I said the 99 Cent Store. Crazy, I know! These are for January 9th of the the January Nail Art Challenge put on by CaliforNails... So here they are:


Please don't mind my stained thumbnail... But this is what I created, literally in about 5 minutes. These wraps don't last very long but when it's for an every two to three day nail art challenge, I think it's ok. 

If you want to see better "patterned" nails, please see my first nail art challenge post where I did 5 different patterns in white over OPI's Bubble Bath

I got these wraps for only a dollar and there are many more styles available. Here's all of the pretty ones I snagged so far:


Thanks guys and I hope you enjoyed! Stay tuned for the next January Nail Art Challenge post coming tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment