Wednesday, January 15, 2014

My Three Day Combo!!!

For day 14, 16 and 19 of @Californails' January Nail Art Challenge, I decided to combine the three concepts of "nature", "gradient" and "candy" into one outrageous mani! 


The first piece of the concept was the graduated blue through the nails showing the end of a thunderstorm. I miss thunderstorms so much having moved from New Jersey to California (we don't get many thunderstorms out here in Los Angeles). 


 So then I put a rainbow on the thumb because they're also one of my favorite parts of nature. They're such a wonderful symbol of renewal and rejuvenation!


So the last part I wanted to incorporate was a lollipop flower! I used acrylic to make a flat white round then painted the outline and spiral with acrylic paint. 

 
I hope you guys love this mani!! If so, let me know! Find me on:

Twitter: @NailsByKalee
Tumblr: NailAbuse.tumblr.com
Instagram: @NailsByKalee
My Blog: OnceUponAManicure.blogspot.com
Facebook: Facebook.com/OnceUponAManicure

No comments:

Post a Comment