Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Sparkles!!

I know, I know. This was supposed to be done on the 6th.  But hey, life kind of gets complicated sometimes. Now, on to the SPARKLES!!

So without furter adieu, here are my "sparkles" nails:


How sparkly are these?!?!  Products used include OPI Glitzerland and Honey Ryder (Liquid Sand), Formula X by Sephora in Dark Matter, a Bee charm from Hex Nail Jewlery and some Swarovski elements.


Oh, and the houndstooth bubble(ish) disc thing, I made it myself using clear nail gel, acrylic paint and that was where Glitzerland was featured. The rose polish strips, I found them at the 99 Cent Store and figured, why not? 


Hope you all like and enjoyed the sparkle party!!! Stay tuned for the 9th when I will attempt to create a non-busy interpretation of a "pattern"!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment