Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Color Club 2013 Halo Hues Collection

Today I have a swatch/review of the 2013  Halo Hues Collection by Color Club. Now this is the first set of Color Club polishes I've ever bought as I tend to be very cautious when trying new brands unless they are on sale or gifted to me. But the second I heard about these, I had to get them. These shades all have a fun eye catching, full spectrum, linear holographic effect that is visible in almost any light. The trends this year have already been predicted by many to include holographic glitters and polishes. I can't wait to have fun using these in future nail art! So, here they are! 


The first in the series is a rosy pink shade with a full spectrum holographic effect called Miss Bliss. The holographic effect is almost, dare I say, stronger than that of OPI's DS Signature! The color is a bit brighter than it as well.


Cosmic Fate is a burnt orange to copper polish with another stunning linear holographic effect. I really like this one and I'll probably be using it straight into next fall!


The next swatch is of a beautiful bright sage green (if that makes any sense) holo polish. Now, I've never been much of a fan of green polish outside of St. Patrick's Day, unless it's a minty lighter green. But let me just say, this one has made me a believer. While it may not be my next full manicure, I'm very glad to add it to my repertoire.


Ugh, I cannot get enough of Over The Moon. This deep bright blue color is incredible, which is kind of ironic since it was, in my opinion the least holographic in the collection. However, this ranks 3rd in my top 3, for sure.


This next one comes in at number 2, Eternal  Beauty! A bright yet deep purple with holo? Count me in!


I have saved the best for last! My number one top favorite in the Color Club 2013 Halo Hues Collection (and probably my all time favorite new holo polish!: 

Beyond!!!! With an awesome gunmetal base and some stunning holographic angles, this has got to be the most amazing holo polish I've seen in person. It's on all ten fingers right now and will be until my next #nailartjan Challenge post.



I purchased this collection of polishes myself. They retail for $10 per 15ml/0.5oz bottle at shopcolorclub.com.

Thanks and stay tuned for more! Don't forget to find me on:

Twitter: @NailsByKalee
Tumblr: NailAbuse.tumblr.com
Instagram: @NailsByKalee
My Blog: OnceUponAManicure.blogspot.com
Facebook: Facebook.com/OnceUponAManicure


No comments:

Post a Comment